The warehouses and the cold rooms have climate control systems to ensure continuous monitoring of storage conditions, including temperature and humidity.
The cold rooms have zones for acceptance and picking of thermolabile pharmaceutical products.
Cold rooms are equipped with:
- standby refrigerating units;
- separate gates for employees and vehicles;
- racking systems;
- built-in automated control and alarm systems;
- external locks and internal unlocking mechanisms;
- testo Saveris instruments (operating 24/7);
- backup Mirage GSM-band alerting system;
- alerting can be done at the "alarm" level and at the "action" level.